In my opinion sometimes yeah, detiny can justify person grapheme, sometimes not. Offset of all we practise not have whatever right to judge someone because we practise not know their life at all. Not e'er just there are exceptions that some bad traits can be justified by complicated destiny. Yous volition never knew why that person act like that. But we can not say that all bad people tin can be justified for their difficult life because some of them just choose that way of life. So I call back we should just effort to help change them if they want and allow us to practice that. Some people only need dearest, attention, kindness to be good person and they are bad or have bad traits simply for their complicated destiny. We can't accuse someone for beingness bad person because mayhap they don't have family, firends, life teach them non to trust, not believe people considering they always run into and trust wrong people so if you can yous should aid them non to lose their skillful personality because of difficulties.

NEF Advanced Reading How I stay calm slide 64, NEF Avant-garde Vocabulary Prefexis slide 169 1a, 2a

ane.a) disagree, inappropriate, unattractive, incoherent, incapable, incompetent, discontinue, undo, uneasy, disembark, quack, inhospitable, illegal, illegitimate, illiterate, illogical, immobile, immoral, unofficial, impersonal, impractical, irrational, irregular, irrelevant, irreplaceable

2. a) one. My girl has outgrown near of her wearing apparel – she needs a bigger size. – D. further, better, bigger

2. A lot off common English verbs are monosyllables, like become, have, give, etc. – I. one

3. Afterward being proven innocent, he was reintated in his quondam post. – T. over again

4. After the operation, I'll accept to get to the infirmary in one case a calendar week as an outpatient. – 50. outside, not inside

5. As a child, she was ill-treated by her stepmother and this had serious repercussions. – Q. badly

6. I haven't been feeling very well recently. The doctor told me to take multivitamins. – C. more than one, many

7. I must have misunderstood you lot. I thought you lot said y'all didn't want to come tonight. – Eastward. wrongly

viii. I need to install a new antivirus on my computer. – H. against

nine. I was incredibly lucky on my flying to New York – I was upgraded to concern course! – O. higher, towards the top

10. The local law are trying to defuse radical tension in the community. – Due north. remove or reduce

11. My brother did a postgraduate course in translation and interpreting. – M. after

12. A ceasefire is an essential precondition for any negotiation. – M. before

13. My sister is overweight – she goes through periods of compulsive overeating. – B. likewise much

fourteen. The committee has biannual meetings in October and March. – Grand. 2, twice

15. Several different species at present coexist peacefully side by side. – P. together

xvi. This work is totally substandard. It's just non adequate. – F. below

17. There will exist an intergovermental conference to look at climate change. – R. betwixt

18. They're really understaffed at the moment because a lot of their workers are off ill. – A. not enough

19. When he lifted her up, he seemed to have most superhuman strength. – S. above average

xx. I'm not very good with my camera. I almost always utilise the autofocus setting. – J. by yourself, past itself

NEF Advanced Reading slides 59-threescore Without my mobile phone I basically don't exist ex-es b / truthful-simulated/ c – complete the gaps with phrases

b) 1. True

ii.Truthful

three.True

iv.Simulated

5.True

6.Faux

seven.Truthful

8.False

9.True

10.False

xi.True

c) 1.-G

2.-H

3.-A

4.-D

5.-Due east

6.-C

vii.-B

NEF Advanced Grammar vi B Provisional Sentences slide 152 ex-es a, b

a) 1. They wouldn't accept fabricated you marketing manager if they didn't think you were right for the job.

2. The authorities would accept more refugees if the camp wasn't and so crowded.

3. If y'all've done all your homework, you can go out tonight.

4. We wouldn't be living in Singapore now if my company hasn't been taken over past a multinational.

five. Hannah would exist in the outset squad if she hadn't go injured final calendar month.

vi. If you've ever been to New York, you would know exactly what I'm talking about.

seven. They would have got divorced aged ago if they didn't have immature children.

8. If the tempest hadn't been at night, more people would have died.

nine. If their flight hasn't been delayed, they would accept arrived past now.

10. I wouldn't have bought the flat if I knew I was going to accept so many bug with it.

b) 1. My father has agreed to lend me the money providing I pay it back by the end of the year.

ii. Fifty-fifty if I had played my all-time, I even so would non have beaten him.

iii. I'll tell you exactly what happened as long as you lot promise non to tell anyone.

4. Had the rebels not surrendered, there would accept been a lot more than casulties.

5. The company will just employ me on condition that I sign a 2-twelvemonth contract.

6. We've decided nosotros're going to go ahead with the event weather condition nosotros sell all the tickets or not.

7. I'grand convinced Amy won't get back together with her young man, fifty-fifty if he apologizes.

8. Supposing nosotros practise buy a dog, who's going to have it for walks?

9. I'thou going to make an apointment for you at the doctor's wether you like it or non.

10. Had the plane not defenseless burn down, in that location would have been more survivors.

I selection for my thirty-day challenge exercise to learn twenty english words every day. To be honest I do that since January and I think information technology's really assistance to improve linguistic communication. Sometimes you empathize language very well just you can't speak free because you don't know enough words for expressing your thoughts. I hope that'southward challange will help me to better my English and also it doesn't have many time, I spend xx minutes for learning them and I remember every 1 can find that twenty minutes during the 24-hour interval for learning something. Besides I repite them at the of calendar week.

This much most my challange, I volition write about my results later on 30 days.

About students are stressed before exams and it is actually difficult to deal with it. Nosotros are ofttimes stressed because we don't accept enough time to study before the exam and pass it well. I think to avoid kind of situations nosotros demand to program our twenty-four hour period, manage time and we tin do all things that we programme for the solar day. Employ time correctly and concentrated, don't waste time on meaningless things, if nosotros do everything in an organized way we will not have a problem with fourth dimension. It'southward very important to do a piffling every day and not leave everything on the last 24-hour interval, information technology will be double stress because besides the tension we are interfered past unconfidence too. The 2d thing that is really important also information technology's to eat and sleep in a normal mode. If nosotros don't sleep our 7-8 hours and don't swallow during the day nosotros tin can't focus and considering of that, we can't learn. You lot can do your exercises all day, until 12 p.one thousand. but and then you need sleep to have a residuum for the next day. Studying productively is besides significant because we do information technology for results, not for pluses that we note at the end of a day.If we exercise all these things we won't need to survive test stress because nosotros won't have information technology. We should be organized, sleep and eat well, study productively and exist confident in our noesis.

NEF Advanced. Grammar. Unreal uses of by tenses, slide 150 ex-es a,b

a) i. Information technology's high time the government realized that most people disagree with their instruction policy.

2. My married woman would rather nosotros bought a flat nearer the metropolis centre, only information technology was as well expensive.

3. I wish you had been able to stay a bit longer terminal night – we were having such a practiced time!

4. Would you rather we didn't discuss the subject at present?

5. I retrieve it's fourth dimension the company stopped expecting u.s.a. to do overtime for no extra pay.

half dozen. If but I had saved a chip more when I was earning a salary, I wouldn't be and then hard upward at present.

vii. I'd rather you paid me in cash, delight.

eight. If just we knew the proper noun of the shop, we could google it and see where it is.

9. Do y'all wish y'all had gone to university or are you glad you lot left school and started piece of work?

b) i. I would rather you lot didn't wear shoes in the living room, if you don't listen.

ii. I wish I could to afford to travel more than.

iii. If only we hadn't painted the room blue – it looks awful.

4. Don't yous think it's high time you lot started looking for a job?

five. If only he was more positive, he'd savour life more.

half-dozen. Would y'all rather u.s.a. came another solar day?

7. I wish I had bought the tickets last week. They would take been cheaper and then.

c) 1. Mum, can y'all lend me some coin ? I'm broke.

2. I'm trying to get a loan from the bank to buy a car.

iii. We're going to have to be a little conscientious this months if we don't want to end up in the black.

4. He took function of his pension as a lump sum when he retired.

five. I of my cousins is absolutely loaded – she inherited a fortune from her parents.

half-dozen. When you're abroad, you get a amend exchange rate if you lot have coin out at a cash machine.

7. We like living here considering nosotros have a much better standard of living.

viii. A: Is breakfast included in the price of the room?

B: No, sir. information technology's 12 pounds extra.

I desire to speak about the profession that I have called. I come across my future in marketology and I'm going to tell near its perspectives, merits, advantages, difficulties that yous tin face during doing that task.I call back that marketology is one of the most important professions present. Information technology helps people to make their business better, be the best one in a sphere with some little tricks. Too, information technology has many perspectives because more than and more people want to have their own business and for that, they should have a proficient marketing director for their company. SMM (social media marketing) is very common too, today we spend about of our time on social media, and with its help companies notice their proficient target and advertise their goods.

For me the advantage of that profession is that you lot can ever be more creative, y'all tin can use your ideas in your job, and constantly improve, develop. The 2nd advantage, which may not be the example, but in my opinion, when at that place is a constant pace at piece of work, in that location is a place where you use your thoughts and succeed, it will never tire y'all. Of grade, for anybody, their profession should be like that, only in that location are professions that make tire people because of monotony at some bespeak, and in this case, information technology seems to me that it volition not happen, because in marketing you are constantly competing with yourself. Another advantage is that in the field of marketing you also study psychology to some extent on your ain considering in addition to dry calculations you also need to know the psychology of people to sympathise how to attract them to your side.

All the advantages that I mentioned at the same time are the difficulties of this field because there comes a time when your thoughts run out, likewise it is very hard to understand people and their psychology. At that place is no easy profession, difficulties make them more interesting. And in the terminate, there is no such thing every bit a bad or unimportant profession, y'all just have to dearest the chosen profession very much and invest your whole soul in information technology.

NEF Avant-garde Sounds and the human voice slide 164 ex 1,2

ex. 1

one. The clock has a very loud thick.

two. Don't sniff ! Get a tissue and blow your nose.

three. To get the new software, but click on the 'download' icon.

4. There was a drip as he jumped into the swimming pool.

5. Did you hear that bang. It's sounded similar a gun.

half-dozen. I heard a floorboard crepitate and I know somebody had come into the room.

seven. I could hear the buzz of a fly, only I couldn't see information technology anywhere.

8. I detest people who rattle at me when I deadening downward at an bister light.

9. When I'grand nervous I oft tap my fingers on the table.

10. Don't slurp your soup! Consume it quietly.

eleven. The serpent reared its head and gave an angry hiss.

12. Please turn the tap off properly, otherwise It will hoot.

13. We could hear the screech of the crowd in the football game stadium from our hotel.

14. Some of the players carried on playing because they hadn't heard the whistle.

15. I don't call up the words of the song simply I tin slurp the tune.

sixteen. Please don't slam the door. Shut it gently.

17. I heard the hum their feet walking through the scrip snow.

xviii. I tin't share a room with you if you are snore – I won't be able to sleep.

19. Every time a buss or a lorry goes past, the windows rattle.

20. I heard the crisis of brakes as the driver tried to stop and then a loud splash.

ex.2

1. Scream – to make a loud , high weep, because you are hurt, frightened or excited

2. Yell – to shout loudly, due east.one thousand. when you lot're angry.

3.Giggle – to laugh in a light-headed fashion

4. Whisper – to speak very quietly, so that other people tin't hear what y'all're saying

v. Mumble – to speak or say smth in a quite voice in a mode that is not articulate

half-dozen. Sigh – to brand a long deep sound

7. Stammer – to speak with difficulty, oft repeating sounds or words

eight. Sob – to weep noisily, taking sudden sharp breaths

9. Groan – to take in and then let out a long deep breath, e.g. to evidence that you're disappointed or tired

Просмотр фото

That film's name is "The impossible". It's about the disaster because of Indian Ocean seismic sea wave, at 2004. British family unit on Christmas holiday at a beach resort in Thailand was torn apart when a mortiferous tsunami devastates the area. The scene that I'll never forget is scene when the tsunami came and destroyed everything. In fact, almost the whole picture show never leaves my mind, information technology is e'er in front of my optics, because during the whole movie there were very tense, horrible scenes. Their hopeless looks, when they lost each other's, possible forever, and then the touching moment when everyone plant each other and reunited with the family. The motion-picture show is really very heavy, I would not recommend watching it to people with a weak centre.

NEF Advanced Disharmonize ad warfare, The scenes y'all will never forget, Vocabulary slide 164 ex-es one,2,3

  1. a) i.cannon

2. bow

3. bullet

iv.pointer

5. helmet

6. spear

vii. missile

8. shield

ix. machine gun

10.sword

2. a) 1.casualties: people who have been killed or injured in a war

2. refugees: people who are forced to get out their country or home because at that place is a war, or for political or religious reasons

3. forces: a grouping of people who have been trained to protect others, usually with weapons

4. troops: soldiers in a large group

5. cmmander: an officer in charge or of a group of soldiers

vi. the wounded: people who have been injured by weapons

7. civilians: people who are not members of the armed forces

8. snipers: people who shoot at others from hidden positions

9. survivors: people who have managed to stay alive in a war

10. ally: in time of war, a country that has agreed to assist and support another land

b) 1. rebellion: an attempt by a large number of people in a land to change their government, using violence

ii. coup: a sudden change of regime that is illegal and often trigger-happy

3. revolution: an attemt by big number of people in a country to change their government

four. ceasefire: when two armies agree to stop fighting temporarily

5. civil war: a state of war between groups of people in the same country

vi. siege: when an regular army tries to take a metropolis or edifice by surronding information technology and stopping the food supply

vii. treaty: a formal agreement betwixt two or more countries

iii. a)ane. The rebers overthrew the government.

2. Fighting interruption out between the rebels and the army.

iii. The army shelled the insubordinate positions.

4. The rebels retreat.

v. Some of the rebels surrender.

6. The rebels accident up the aerodrome rails.

7. The authorities declare war on the rebels.

8. Some rebels looted the city.

ix. The army capture over 300 rebels.

10. They finally defeated the rebels.

11. The regular army release about of the rebel prisoners.

12.They execute the rebel leader.